Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent a room in Carlow

Options
  • 25-06-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I'm going into my fourth year of a science degree and I'm looking to move down to Carlow again. But I'm looking to rent a room out between Sept and May and was hoping someone would rent a room out to me or if someone knows somebody. I can send on references from previous landlords etc. I'm not looking to share a house with other students as I need somewhere quiet and more relaxed I can send on my number on request for further contact.
    Thanks,
    James

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I seem to have overlooked this thread, apologies! I've never seen someone ask that question before so not really sure what to suggest, other than look at this page set up by the college and avail of the links provided (most of which are in the accommodation thread above) to contact a letting site/agency and look to live with professionals, rather than students. You might not get something immediately in the town, but fairly close or even getting lucky with a quiet place in town is possible. However finding a place to live on your own might prove tougher, seeing as it's a big student town and there are professionals living/commuting from there to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

If you buy the Carlow Nationalist, you should come across some 'rooms to rent'.

Advertisement