Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non terminator running sunglasses

Options
  • 06-06-2015 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pair of ladies sunglasses to wear while running/jogging. Is there such a thing as sunglasses that won't make me look like a cyborg/terminator? I hate these sorts of styles:

spread_s7M4Ml.jpg

In everyday life I like wayfarer or aviator styles of sunglasses and I'd prefer to stick with this when running too. I should add a pair that doesn't cost the earth and has UV protection too.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Catherine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ArtieFufkin

I generally use cheap wayfarer rip-off type sunglasses when I need them. The ones made of softer malleable plastic are ideal for running as they are less likely to slip off your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

"sunglasses that won't make me look like a cyborg/terminator?"

THIS

I hate those wraparound terminator-esque styles, but ordinary aviators will slip right off.

Advertisement