Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do I have a case??

• 27-10-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Ok here's the situation, I was out for my work leaving do last Saturday, went to a nite club in town, (don't know if I should name it or not) anyway my girlfriend was in another club and was on her way over with another friend, also a girl and a random guy started talking to them but also following them.
    When they got to the club they described this guy to the bouncer and told her not to let him in as he was following them.

When she got in she was really distraught and came over to me and a few friends, I asked what was wrong and she said that the bouncers let him in and he was right behind her. I approached him and asked him what he was doing and to leave her alone to which I got laughter in my face, at this time I raised my voice telling him to "**** off away from her" again laughter and a shove. I again told him to leave but he started saying abusive things towards her so I snapped and pushed him. A friend pulled me back which allowed him to punch me several times in the face. I responded with punches.

When the fight was broken up I was merely brought upstairs and cleaned up, it took a friend to convince the bouncer to ring an ambulance as I suffered a split chin, burst eye and broken tooth.

Seeing as I now have a dentist bill of €1,100 and am not working I have been advised to take action on the club (this was by a guard as I issued my statement) for not following their code of conduct ie: allowing him in and not calling the guards afterward.

Sorry for the long post :o
    So what are my options??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

We don't do legal advice, ring the Gardaí and discuss this matter with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement