Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Background check for employment

Options
  • 25-10-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Really worried as waiting to go in a job but a background check is required. Its in process since thursday and hasnt come back, and now im really worried thats somethign is up. I have never been Convicted for an offence.

How long it take normally? who they ring for this info? Where it stored? What do they find out? How much info they look for?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

These are normally farmed out to a third-party company whose sole priority isn't you and they can take sometimes take a while to complete. I wouldn't be too worried about it taking more than a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

These are normally farmed out to a third-party company whose sole priority isn't you and they can take sometimes take a while to complete. I wouldn't be too worried about it taking more than a few days.

Especially seeing as how it's a bank holiday weekend.

Advertisement