Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Wordpress slideshow

Options
  • 12-05-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently working on a college project through Wordpress - www.thekippure.com

I know the design is kinda all over the place at the moment, it's a work in progress. Anyhows, I'm having problems trying to find a decent slideshow application. The ones I've found have either been really straight forward but requiring some sort of membership, or they were just a bit overly complicated and totally screwed up the design.

We were short on time so bought a mag theme. Things occasionally go wrong and I've no idea what's going on, so something straight forward like a widget for the top right corner and something easy to post would be nice. I have a load of different users involved, so something easy would be an advantage alright.

Tried looking for advice on the wordpress forums but within a few minutes I was already on the 3rd page. Eep. :pac:

Comments

Advertisement