Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mason Pearson Hairbrushes

• 22-07-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Are they worth the money? They are seriously expensive but I'm thinking of getting one as a birthday/Christmas gift if they are as good as they seem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I love mine! I got it as a gift for Christmas and it's the only brush I have used since. It has made a real difference to my hair. I have quite fine hair and I can definitely notice that it's not as 'flat' after washing and in the mornings. I love it so much, I even got my sister one for her birthday. My SiL who bought it for me swears by it as her mum bought her one when she was 6 and she's only used them since and she has the most wonderful hair and she gives full credit for it to her Mason Pearson. I'd definitely buy another one if I was to lose or break this one!

There was a thread a while ago about them and I do remember that there were a couple of people who said it made no difference to them though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Thanks, I must have a look. It seems an insane price for a hairbrush so I can only justify it if it's a gift. Although I can image my other half when he hears the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Rezident

Does anyone know where you can buy these in Dublin? Amazon have cancelled my order for one for my mother’s birthday because a customer told them the item they received was not as described!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Rezident

Apparently there is only one place in Dublin that sells them. And Amazon have stopped selling them. I hope she likes chocolates.

Advertisement