Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Into Information Security

Options
  • 14-07-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Boards

I want to take a course in Information Security. How do I go about doing it, what do I need in order to take a course in Information Security and what direction should I head in.

Will I need previous experience in that area.

I have CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Cloud Essentials, Microsoft Security Fundamentals and Microsoft Networking Fundamentals. Currently at the moment I work for help desk as Customer Administrator and I want career change.

If you have any recommendations or advice that would be most helpful thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭NeutralHandle

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057460116

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭pah

I have CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Cloud Essentials, Microsoft Security Fundamentals and Microsoft Networking Fundamentals.

All this and you can't see that there's already a thread with almost the exact same title on the same page of this forum?

I'm not usually bothered by this kind of thing but in a technical forum I just can't understand it.

Advertisement