Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scores not on Golfnet

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Uncle Ben wrote: »
    If you were on Gensys I would check that your 8 digit GUI no was correct and then cross check with Golfnet to confirm.
    Then I would check that your name and other details were also correct and cross checked.
    I had a lad with a common name like Kelly a few years back, however I had mixed his details up and although he was showing up on Gensys he was blank on Golfnet.
    I'd say it's a simple admin error.

He and the golf manager of the club were checking it out, they saw that i am on the system but somehow or another my scores are not showing on Golfnet .
    As above it's basically blank apart from two unprocessed scores , Activity Feed on Dashboard says Card Order progress 105 days ago and that's it. GUI number is fine and club name.

May go and see the golf manager myself and see if an Admin error like you said .

I take it there is no way of deleting a Golfnet account and register again ? Not even sure what good that would do anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

Just thinking about this now, the h/cap secretary should get a print out when they update / connect and it shows as an addendum any additional players that are on Golfnet but not on Gensys, or vice versa.
    When we connected to Golfnet 2 after its introduction there were approx 6 or 7 golfers who I had deleted from Golfnet but not from Gensys.
    Ask your secretary if he gets any reports when he connects and see if your name is on it.

derra wrote: »
    He and the golf manager of the club were checking it out, they saw that i am on the system but somehow or another my scores are not showing on Golfnet .
    As above it's basically blank apart from two unprocessed scores , Activity Feed on Dashboard says Card Order progress 105 days ago and that's it. GUI number is fine and club name.

May go and see the golf manager myself and see if an Admin error like you said .

I take it there is no way of deleting a Golfnet account and register again ? Not even sure what good that would do anyway.

He could deactivate or delete your Golfnet account. Apply then for a new Gui number.
    Enter that new number into your Gensys system.
    When the system is updated the information from Gensys should transfer back to the new Gui number.
    I'm using Gensys as the example as that is the system I'm using.
    Failing that you should put your problem to the Gui.

Cheers Ben, I will mention what you said to the H/ cap Sec and the Golf manager and see what happens. I'll post back here with any details that might help someone else as well if i get it sorted.

Ok, just saw your last post after replying to the previous.

Perfect , i will go to them armed with them suggestions and see what comes of it . Thanks again.

derra wrote: »
    Ok, just saw your last post after replying to the previous.

Perfect , i will go to them armed with them suggestions and see what comes of it . Thanks again.

Just wondering if you got fixed up.

I will let you know the outcome when i find out.

I was told they have had issues with the integration of the new Golfnet with the CLUB SYSTEMS software.

''We have resolved these issues and now must input the correct information. I can assure you your Hcap will be up to date once the correct info is input.''

Just gotta wait and see what happens.

Advertisement