Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have a question about your grant? SUSI are on Boards

• 16-01-2014 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I've noticed quite a few questions on this forum about SUSI issued grants. SUSI have a Talk To forum here on Boards for the last few months, so you can ask your questions directly over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Soran

Hi my name is soran and I'm 16 years old. I live in the Republic of Ireland. At the moment I'm living with my guardian. I would like move to England to Manchester because I have got my uncle there and go to college in Manchester. This year i will finish my leaving cert in June and want to go to university in Manchester and move Into my uncles house. I was wondering am I eligible for susi grants or do I get a LOAN for the university as you know iam an EU student
    Thank you and I hope I will hear from you soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi Soran

As Dav has pointed out SUSI can answer at the talk to forum

Www.boards.ie/ttforum/1610

But yes is the answer to your question you would be eligible for a susi grant

See here

www.citizensinformation.ie/en/education/third_level_education/fees_and_supports_for_third_level_education/maintenance_grant_schemes_for_students_on_third_level_courses.html

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thread unstuck as SUSI are no longer on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

spurious wrote: »
    Thread unstuck as SUSI are no longer on boards.

Its still stickied?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hmm...let's try it again.
    Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement