Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kuota kharma

Options
  • 11-10-2013 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

was lookin at maybe purchasing a new kouta kharma evo..anyone any feedback on these??cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Muckers

Yep. I bought one 3 years ago and love it. It came with Sram force fitted, but last year I put Sram Red Black on it. Looks great and rides like a dream, and hopefully I will have it for many years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Gasco

sidebyside wrote: »
    was lookin at maybe purchasing a new kouta kharma evo..anyone any feedback on these??cheers

Have a 2012 Kharma, really like it. Not the lightest bike in the world but I find it quite stiff. Bumpy roads are noticeably, well, bumpy but on good roads it feels great. Feels great on descents.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

I ride a Kuota KOM and love it. It's not a Kharma I know but just letting ya know you will not be disappointed by Kuota. Where ya thinking of buying from?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭sidebyside

yea i was lookin at the kom aswell...lovely lookin bike!not sure yet,any recommendations where to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

sidebyside wrote: »
    yea i was lookin at the kom aswell...lovely lookin bike!not sure yet,any recommendations where to buy?

Frank in Richies Bikestore in Swords is the man to deal with regarding Kuota. He rides a KOM himself and won't see ya wrong. Give him a shout!

• Advertisement
Advertisement