Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch bowling live???

Options
  • 30-09-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a site where you can do this or anything similiar? Would love to have Sky Sports to watch the matches but dont so whats the next best thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Found it! Bowl.com shows matches live for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Years ago ESPN used to show a lot of US PBA matches live but I don't think they do any more :(

I'll try bowl.com:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Years ago ESPN used to show a lot of US PBA matches live but I don't think they do any more :(

I'll try bowl.com:)
    Im sure there are a few other sites but got this site from a friend, seems quite good and theres a schedule at the bottom to show you whens the next matches. Keeping me up all night the site is. Love watching bowling! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

It's not on the net (that I know of) but the Weber Cup is absolutely essential viewing.

It's basically the Ryder Cup of bowling. Team Europe vs Team USA. It's on every year, this year on Nov 12. There is usually extensive coverage on Sky Sports Extra and repeats for weeks after that.

If you were really up for it you can request tickets to go see the event at the Barnsley Metrodome for free. I was lucky enough to get tickets last year and got to watch Tommy Jones rack up a 300 game.

Advertisement