Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra - Vision game rentals

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone tell me is their a limit to the amount of games I can rent from xtra vision at one time?

thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Doubt it. But why would you want to be renting a load of games in one go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭jayjayxxx

i think its two thats what it was a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Doubt it. But why would you want to be renting a load of games in one go?

I just wanted to get a few games for the week :) not sure what the limit was, I think you can rent 5 movies for 5 days so thought same for games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I'm sure they wouldnt be too worried about taking all your hard earned monies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

It's three games per rent, as far as I can recall. Mind, I've rented about two games in the last decade, so they may've altered their policy at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

ah now lets be honest, ya have a few scratched disks, ya want to rent them from xtravision an give them back the scratched disks an keep the shiny new ones to yourself :P

Eitherr that or ya know they are goin bust an, profit? :P

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

well boys & girls, rented 3 blu ray movies & 2 PS3 games today, chap behind the counter informed me I can rent the following ;

7 is the limit for blu ray/dvd rentals at one time

2 is the max for games on any platform at one time

Advertisement