Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARMA 3, seven minutes of gameplay

Options
  • 30-06-2011 1:10pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thought id post this here aswell as the tactical shooter forum as a lot of people seem to be unaware of the tactical shooter forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Really enjoying Arma II Free ATM, this might be a release week pickup for me (then wait for the patches :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Not my kind of shooter, but graphics look... realistic :D Impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I always thought rag dolls looked a bit odd in a lot of games but holy **** if there was ever a game that really needed ragdolls it was arma. The death animations were always terrible in arma imo.

Looks good , deffo a lot of visual improvements , I hope its not as buggy as arma tends to be but it probably will be.

Instant buy from me though, can't wait to make some missions with the new engine.

Lets hope they add some feckin rivers to the map this time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

This is the E3 footage from 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    This is the E3 footage from 2 weeks ago

It's new to me!
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That is uncommonly pretty.

Advertisement