Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genuine HTC PO S520 Pouch for Desire - €8.50 delivered [PrepayMania]

• 27-08-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭

Put this in Bargain Alerts also, but thought it might deserve a place here too!

Bought a Genuine HTC Leather Pouch for my HTC Desire yesterday off this crowd.. it's great value for it considering it's up at the £10 mark everywhere else.

They say they don't ship to Ireland but paid via Paypal and they shipped it yesterday - no charge for shipping!

htcSPo520DescJay.jpg
    Buy it @ PrepayMania.co.uk
    Features
    # Pouch case specific to the HTC Desire/Google Nexus One
    # Offical HTC Leather Case
    # Pull tab for easy removal of the smartphone from the case

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks basq - I will never use but had to buy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Throw in this code to get 5% off aswel :D

MYVCAC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭opus

That's a good deal, I bought one of these a few months ago (for the full price :() and it works pretty well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

hmm looks like the pouch i got with my HD2 only with a decent way to take out the phone :)

my pouch is kinda awkward to take out the stupid phone...no pulley thing :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

basquille wrote: »

They say they don't ship to Ireland but paid via Paypal and they shipped it yesterday - no charge for shipping!

When I get to the Checkout screen the UK is the fixed option for country. How did you get past this?

I only see the Google Checkout option and the MC/Visa option. When I try with the Google CO option it tells me my address is invalid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

groom wrote: »
    When I get to the Checkout screen the UK is the fixed option for country. How did you get past this?
    Did you pay via Paypal?

Oh.. and this case is a godsend actually. I really like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

I think it's a bit too snug... was hoping it'd be easy to slip the phone in with one hand while it's in your pocket. Maybe it'll loosen up over time though...

Good god the innuendos are ridiculous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Anyone tried one of these? I am a bit wary as I like to touch and see these things first but I might give it a go

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hybrid-XYLO-GEL-DESIRE-Mobile-Phone/dp/B003MQ8RM2/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1284464905&sr=1-6

61nd4OMXL5L.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

basquille wrote: »
    Did you pay via Paypal?

Oh.. and this case is a godsend actually. I really like it!

No I didn't see a PayPal option. I only see the Google CO and MC/Visa options. Where's the PayPal option?

Advertisement