Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameloft releasing N.O.V.A, hawx, modern combat, dungeon hunter + more...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Balls to that.
    I just want Pop Cap to release Peggle! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

Meh. I've no interest in those puzzle-type games. So repetitive! It's time android got some proper games!

I have no doubt that peggle will be out for android in the near future though, it's such a simple game im surprised they still havent ported it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I'm not too hopeful, they're probably rubbish iPhone ports. Asphalt 5 was released a couple of months ago and they still haven't released an update for it to stop it lagging on the Nexus One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nova is unplayable on the iPhone. Touch screen FPS just don't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

I've got a milestone which asphalt was optimised for so reckon the others will run silky smooth too. I also got one of those game grippers so have a proper gamepad for nova if on-screen is as unplayable as you say, but i've played both it and modern combat on the iphone with no problems so am not too worried..

You're all very negative about the first good games coming out! Apart from polarbit's games, exzeus, and space physics, there's literally nothing else worth playing atm. Unless you enjoy bedroom-coded ports of tetris and "jumpy-ball 10" !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You're all very negative about the first good games coming out! Apart from polarbit's games, exzeus, and space physics, there's literally nothing else worth playing atm. Unless you enjoy bedroom-coded ports of tetris and "jumpy-ball 10" !
    Jumpy-Ball 10 was a disappointment.
    9 on the other hand featured the greatest storytelling on any game ever!!:cool:

Advertisement