Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus route 76a HELP! (before the morning)

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get the 8.10 76a from Blanch to Ballyfermot tomorrow morning and I was wondering - do any of yea know exactly what bus stops it goes from ? I got this from the website.

Westlink Toll Bridge
    Blanchardstown Garda Station
    Clonsilla Rd. (Coolmine Woods)
    Hartstown Rd. (Hazelwood Ave.)
    Blancharstown Centre 8:10am

Does it stop on the Hartstown road by the Garage and Hartstown shops ? (i.e supervalue). Also, what side of the road does it stop on ? Garage side or...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Yes and it stops on the other side of the road from the Statoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

murphaph wrote: »
    Yes and it stops on the other side of the road from the Statoil.

ah cool, thanks. I take it 8:10 is the time it leaves Blanchardstown center ? Is it an accurate time...so should I be at the bus stop before 8.10 ?

Also, any idea how long it takes to get to Ballyfermot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Tusky wrote: »
    ah cool, thanks. I take it 8:10 is the time it leaves Blanchardstown center ? Is it an accurate time...so should I be at the bus stop before 8.10 ?

Also, any idea how long it takes to get to Ballyfermot ?
    don't know any of this, sorry. well, except that it can't take more than 5 minutes or so to get from the centre to Statoil anyway so if it say 8.10 I'd be there a bit before if I were you. The bus has almost no priority (a few yards here and there) all the way to Ballyfermot so it is not particularly fast! It's many years since I used it.

Advertisement