Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, forgot to go back to SW to say away in Uk for weekend

Options
  • 11-03-2011 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi,

Im on JSB, I have this trip booked when I was still employed before I was made redundant.

I told the Social Welfare last week that I was going to the UK on saturday morning and back on monday monday.

The woman said come back to her today to sign a form to state that. I geniunely completely forgot to go back to sign the form until this minute.

Will it be ok, if I go back on monday? Will I get in Trouble?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Go in on Monday. Not a major problem as you had told sw beforehand that you were going. She may have payment suspended your benefit for next week. If she did this would have to be lifted and your money would be in po 3 working days after Monday. When you go in on Monday ask her if your money will still be in po.

Advertisement