Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changing over from BTEA to JSA

• 14-03-2011 5:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi there,

I am a mature student, with a family and I am very worried about what happens when I go to change over to JSA this year. Of course, I have every intention of seeking employment, but in the meantime I cannot afford to have any stopped payment.

Has anyone gone through the process? Can you give me some advice please?

Thanks a million.
    :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I done it last year, basically you just have to go back into your local office an sign back onto the jsa, an then have to sign on again every month as normal. Its easy to forget about signing on tho, cause after 9 or so months not having to sign on its easy to forget that ya have to, so put a reminder onto your phone or somethin.. anyways all ya have to do is go into your local office, an tell them that ya are changing from the back to education to jsa an they will just give ya your sign in card an that will be it, no filling out forms an all that mumbo jumbo..

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

Your college/uni should provide you with a letter stating on what day you finished college/uni on , hand this letter to you local office and they will switch you back to JSA , in theory( :rolleyes: ) there should be no wait.

Advertisement