Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Block Lockers

Options
  • 18-09-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Sorry, I know this thread comes up every year!

As far as I know, the day to get lockers in the Arts Block is Monday 22nd. I am just wondering if you can send someone to get it for you? I work in the BLU Library from 8am until 10am and I won't be able to queue so I was going to send my sister? =/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Shouldn't be a problem, she'll just be picking up a form with the locker number on it. I don't know if they'll give more than one form per person though so if your sister want s a locker for herself you might want to check that with security ahead of time

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tiarna Na Tuaithe

Anyone know what time you'd have to start queuing to have a chance of getting one of the arts block ones? I'm also having to get one for a sibling, and I know from experience of getting one for the Hamilton that the arts block ones seem to go reeeallly early...

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭6thyearlife

also so wondering what time arts block lockers are all gone by usually ?

Advertisement