Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy a silk flower?

• 09-04-2009 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i could buy a material flower to add to a dress? In the Dublin area, but preferably town

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

why not buy one of those fancy hair bobbins that are in the shops now and cut the flower off. i picked up a lovely silk looking rose bobbin in penny's for next to nothing and i put the flower on my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

I recently got a cream one in H&M, they have a hair clip thing and also a pin so you can put it on your clothes too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 chocoholic

I got a lovely purple flower in Tesco recently. It looks like the ones they have in Monsoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I second H & M. They have big corsages in a pale pink and then another in a more orangey pink. I bought both. They have a pin and a clip on the back. Oh and mine had lots of smaller flowers around it so i just cut them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Sowra

ok ill try those places thanks to all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Grannie Annie

Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy silk sunflowers for table centre arrangements. Possibly sml bouquets to put on jars? Good quality silk flowers as I have seen some that look very cheep and plastic looking.

Thanks for any advice
    Grannie Annie

Advertisement