Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gold upgrade - what to go for?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,649 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

No success:(. Back to the shop I go with it.

Phone looks like it's completely knackered now.

Got a blue screen that had choices on it:

One of them was: " System Reboot". Other ones mentioned stuff about the SD card etc.

Can't remember the other ones as the phone won't switch on now.

:mad:Ok

Now I'm getting royally p****d off. Brought the phone back to Carphone Warehouse last night and explained what happened. Turns out the sales guy I dealt with gave me the wrong card(?) for the phone. It took two of the sales persons over 2 hours to transfer everything over from my original phone(NOKIA 5230), to the brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace that they gave me.

I got a brand new phone from them. BUT, and it's a very BIG BUT, I checked my phone when I got home last night(it was still transferring numbers when I was leaving), and I discovered that the numbers that were transferred have been doubled up, but the rest of them are missing?? The main thing I wanted transferred was three photographs, which I got.

What the hell do I do now? I don't have the energy to go back up and start arguing with them again!!!?? :(

Ok another question lol.

I'm slowly getting used to this phone.

Can someone advise me how to print off photos from the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

:mad:Ok

Now I'm getting royally p****d off. Brought the phone back to Carphone Warehouse last night and explained what happened. Turns out the sales guy I dealt with gave me the wrong card(?) for the phone. It took two of the sales persons over 2 hours to transfer everything over from my original phone(NOKIA 5230), to the brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace that they gave me.

I got a brand new phone from them. BUT, and it's a very BIG BUT, I checked my phone when I got home last night(it was still transferring numbers when I was leaving), and I discovered that the numbers that were transferred have been doubled up, but the rest of them are missing?? The main thing I wanted transferred was three photographs, which I got.

What the hell do I do now? I don't have the energy to go back up and start arguing with them again!!!?? :(

If you still have your Nokia 5230, you could use Nokia Suite to make a full backup of your 5230. Make a note of where the backup *.nbu file is stored.

Then get NBUExplorer. You can export contacts as *.vcf files.

If you still have your Nokia 5230, you could use Nokia Suite to make a full backup of your 5230. Make a note of where the backup *.nbu file is stored.

Then get NBUExplorer. You can export contacts as *.vcf files.

Gave my Nokia to the Carphone Warehouse as a trade in................

Advertisement