Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

John Leary

Options
  • 12-05-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

www.johnleary.com

John Leary is a Catholic prophet who claims to have been receiving locutions from the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus since a trip to Medjugorje in 1993.

Among his many prophecies are information on Chemtrails, plagues, earthquakes, tsunamis, media mind control etc. He discusses in detail how the Satanic Communist New World Order are planning sweeping changes to the political landscape through currency changes and economic unions.

Among the many ways that these Satanic secret societies are controlling the world population include famine, chemtrails, abortion, contraception, euthenasia and war.

In years just to come this will include more revolutionary tactics including civil war and eventually full blown communism. This will last a short period before, in an act of great mercy tot he world, God intervenes.

Around the same time the New World Order will introduce its dark "angel" chip which will have the ability to influence minds. This is said to be the mark of the beast and that anyone who receives such a chip will lose their soul. Before the chip becomes compulsory a world wide warning will be received from the Almighty, it is claimed.

A summary of events:

1. Total and absolute control of the world economic system and suppression of all relgious activity. The overall aim is one world bank, one world curreny, one world governent and one world pagan religeon.

2. Total subliminal control of the hearts and minds of the world's population through all forms of media, news items etc. The moral law is controlled against God and the promotion of dislike towards politicians and Governemnts. This will eventually lead to the loss of independence and the overthrowing of governments.

3. Reduction of the world's population through the promotion of abortion, contraception, homosexuality, war, famine, man made plagues, chemtrails etc.

4. A series of wars including civil war/revolution. Russia may soon make a move into the Ukraine which will be the start.

5. A Divine world wide warning to be experienced by all humans. Everyone will come to know of the existance of God and the state of their soul. This will be followed by a great miracle but this will come too late for many.

6. After the world wide warning anyone who has not not fully converted will be destroyed. God will look after His faithful servants.

The Satanic Free Masons are strong even in this country influening and controlling all forms of media, government decisions and have full control over the entire economic system of the country. Soon we may see a new currency and further reforms in schools etc to suppress the people even further. The false theories such as the Big Bang, Evolution, Global Warming, Global Terrorism, Global Economy, Global Security, Global Plague etc are all to bring about the New World Order and the reign of the antichrist.

Many even on this forum are member of the lodge, rediculing and suppressing many of these theories on this forum and other forums but let those of you with eyes see for the Day of Jugdement is coming closer and who among us can face it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

If all this is prophesised and inevitable is there any point trying to do anything? You really should meet Run To Da Hills.

Also the Communism bit -- wasn't that connected to the Fatima children? I mean isn't that done now?

Is Sr Faustina a Saint now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Pamela111 wrote: »
    Around the same time the New World Order will introduce its dark "angel" chip which will have the ability to influence minds. This is said to be the mark of the beast and that anyone who receives such a chip will lose their soul. Before the chip becomes compulsory a world wide warning will be received from the Almighty, it is claimed.

So you loose your soul if you get the chip, but the chip is compulsory. Easy way to wipe out a good percentage of souls before they make it up to heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

So you loose your soul if you get the chip, but the chip is compulsory. Easy way to wipe out a good percentage of souls before they make it up to heaven.

Maybe loosing your soul means you lose your humanity and become cold blooded .
    It depends on what is meant by ' soul ' , does your soul mean everything that is good about being human , and losing your soul means you no longer care about anything and have no responsibility !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need the ok from the Pope to be considered a catholic prophet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

King Mob wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need the ok from the Pope to be considered a catholic prophet?

But the Popes one of them, isn't he? ;)

Pope-Illuminati%20Induction%20Hand%20Sign.png

Anyway, My opinion is that O'Leary is fundamentalist bullsh*t artist hopping on some sort of CT bandwagon.

• Advertisement

Beware False prophets.

This idiot predicted swine flu, well after it started to affect people, hardly a prophesy now was it?

april 27? he makes this prophesy...didnt everyone on the planet know about it by then?
    :p

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What the hell are chemtrails?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I didn't know you could be a catholic prophet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Undergod wrote: »
    I didn't know you could be a catholic prophet.
    I thought some saints were prophets.

Maybe this guy is a guy who sees the future and who is also catholic rather than a church sponsored future seer.

• Advertisement

I thought some saints were prophets.

Maybe this guy is a guy who sees the future and who is also catholic rather than a church sponsored future seer.

This is a man who 'Sees"things after they happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jake1 wrote: »
    This is a man who 'Sees"things after they happen :)
    He's like a really shìtty X-Man!

Here's a link to a Christian who goes through the various statements Leary has made: http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/false04.htm

Obviously, it's hardly conclusive, but it does expand on the religious arguments against.

DubTony wrote: »
    But the Popes one of them, isn't he? ;)

Pope-Illuminati%20Induction%20Hand%20Sign.png

is the pope making a 'Remember John "statement in this pic???

Advertisement