Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACA CAP 2 2014

Options
  • 11-10-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Just was wondering who's doing this this year? What papers?

I, myself, am doing tax and audit through the elevation programme!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

How are you getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

havent started lectures yet so really just looking into it, did the revision paper they had up, was grand for the most part!

notes came online today so going to start with them!

you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I will hopefully be starting...waiting on result of tax repeat tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

Anyone else on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Kevint30

jus_tin4 wrote: »
    Anyone else on this?

Hi I doing module 2 Sfma & FR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,842 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hey guys. I did module two last year but might have to repeat. Was just a big year last year for me, moved job twice and house twice. Hence never got going on study and it showed. I've to do module one this year as there was a mix up last year and got enrolled on the wrong module. My student centre still hasn't been updated with notes so I think my training contract hasn't been registered yet :( so I'll be up for tax and auditing next Saturday and Sunday without any materials :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 miii

Hi
    wondering would anyone be willing to send me the notes for the course this year for cap 2 i am sitting Audit SFMA and FR and have no access to notes.
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZAZA29

Hi, I am doing SFMA, Audit & FR this year - missed it by couple of points last year.
    I decided to go back and do it - would anybody have the SFMA CA text ?
    I am going to register for it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZAZA29

I have notes from last year and have to repeat the same subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Imported but

ZAZA29 wrote: »
    Hi, I am doing SFMA, Audit & FR this year - missed it by couple of points last year.
    I decided to go back and do it - would anybody have the SFMA CA text ?
    I am going to register for it tomorrow.

Hey ZaZa, I'm also resitting SFMA & FR including the CAs on the 18th. Missed SFMA by a few points and FR by a mile;). Need to get good marks in these CAs! Am going to start into prep for them this weekend. Check your messages, cheers, Peter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Hey ZaZa, I'm also resitting SFMA & FR including the CAs on the 18th. Missed SFMA by a few points and FR by a mile;). Need to get good marks in these CAs! Am going to start into prep for them this weekend. Check your messages, cheers, Peter

i'm doing the same but will carry forward the assessment scores. nonsense subject SFMA....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

could anyone post a timetable for Dublin lectures please? particularly SFMA

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ChartAccount

Hi.. Does anyone have audit notes for cap 2....The accounting grinds scool ones. I have interim exams soon. Thanks

Advertisement