Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promod in Debenhams ?

Options
  • 28-03-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭

I wanted to have a look at the Promod range and according to their site they list Debenhams, Henry St as a stockist. There is no sign of Promod on the Debenhams.ie site. Anyone know if they are stockists, I don't want a wasted trip to town tomorrow.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

call them and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

call them and ask

Tried that but the dozy person on the phone had no idea, apparently she couldn't check their system :confused: I might ring again and hopefully get someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

They def have a Promod in the Debenhams in Blanch, saw it yesterday. Also, not being smart but do you know they have a Promod shop in Liffey Valley?

Unfortunately Blanch and Liffey Valley are a bit of a two day camel ride for me ;)
    I just wanted to do a quick trip to town and pick up a dress or something for tomorrow night. Tried ringing again and nobody is picking up, can't blame them, it's probably very busy this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭The Niece

Hi - promod have a small concession in Debenhams Henry St, it's on the same floor as Oasis n Henry Holland as far as I can remember...was there about a month ago

• Advertisement

The Niece wrote: »
    Hi - promod have a small concession in Debenhams Henry St, it's on the same floor as Oasis n Henry Holland as far as I can remember...was there about a month ago

Thanks a million for that, I'll head in tomorrow so

Advertisement