Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to start for motorcycle licence

• 22-04-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi, im 30yr old and im thinking of doing the test for motorcycle. ive had bikes when i was younger but i dont think that makes a difference now. i have a full B car licence. I done the theroy test in 09' and had a provisional but that only lasted 2yrs and i never done anything about it so i persume i have to start from scratch now but where do i start? it all sounds complicated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

If you had the LP in 2009 and expired in 2011, you should be able to renew it AFAIK after 5 years you can't renew it. Apart from that, have a look at this:

Motorbike Forum Sticky

You should be able to get all your questions answered there.

Advertisement