Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT Preparation course

Options
  • 31-12-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Is anyone planning to do HPAT ******** preparation course Jan/Feb 2015 and interested in joining my group in order to get discounted price.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And HPAT is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paclarke

Spear wrote: »
    And HPAT is?

The Health Professions Admission Test (HPAT)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask in the health sciences education forum instead then:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1274

• Registered Users Posts: 12 umar3061

hi, im looking to do the hpat med entry group in jan/feb 2015, pm me if you want to make a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 helscan

hi i'd be interested in joining a group as well - i've messaged both of you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Spear wrote: »
    And HPAT is?

An aptitude test for people getting into the health professional game

to weed out the unsuitable ones

a "HPAT Preparation course" gives the unsuitable ones a bit of help to get in

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MegH

I'd like to make a group for hpat course as soon as possible so if anybody is interested please PM me and let me know!

This is being closed since people insist on trying to continue an explicitly off-topic thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement