Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Network for Tethering - PAYG

• 17-04-2014 9:59am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23

Hi all.

I was wondering if I could get some advice on the best Network for tethering with an iPhone 5. I've asked on the Networks talk to forums but I can only really get the official we don't support it query.

From my own research, it seems like Meteor but my coverage with them is not great.

Meteor - just advise against it
    Vodafone - charge
    Three - Not supported
    O2 - Block it entirely?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Bump. I'm interested in this question also. But is Midband the right forum to be asking this question?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Interested also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

You can tether on 3 all you can eat data I never had any issues with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement