Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] House share in Maynooth

Options
  • 09-08-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are looking to rent a 3-4 bedroom house in Maynooth and we need another one or two people (non-smoking) to share it with. Rent will be around 300-400 euro a month. If anybody is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jacob777

Dexee wrote: »
    Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are looking to rent a 3-4 bedroom house in Maynooth and we need another one or two people (non-smoking) to share it with. Rent will be around 300-400 euro a month. If anybody is interested, please PM me. Thanks!
    Hi where abouts in maynooth will u be renting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 corinna.luise

Hey there,
    I'm looking for a room in a house preferably in Maynooth. Do you have a house yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭stacerz17

im also looking, im 22, easy going and clean :) if youve not found anyone....cos ive not found a house yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nicki20

If anyone here is still looking can they PM me please! Potentially found a great house but need 3-4 other people to share with!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rachhosullivan

Hi I'm looking for accommadation in Maynooth for college, just wondering what age you's are?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 trisha.nunu

Hi Rach,

my daughter Sian is looking too, she is a first year nearly 19, if you find somewhere and need a another person let us know or if we do we can contact you I will PM my number thanks TRicia

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kareenos

Hey,

Are you still looking for people? Two postgrad females looking for two single rooms.

Let me know :)

Karen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Teja

Hi!
    I`m looking for a room in Maynooth. I will be studying at NUI Maynooth,
    Have you already fond anything? ;)

Teja

• Registered Users Posts: 2 trisha.nunu

Hi, My daughter just found a twin in a digs near Maynooth, if anyone is interested in sharing with her please private message me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarah Sheenan

Nicki20 wrote: »
    If anyone here is still looking can they PM me please! Potentially found a great house but need 3-4 other people to share with!

Hi are you still looking for people to fill the house? I would be interested, I'm heading upto Maynooth tomorrow to look around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Nicki20

Hi are you still looking for people to fill the house? I would be interested, I'm heading upto Maynooth tomorrow to look around.

Hey Sarah, I'm afraid not. Sorry :( Good luck with your search, hope you get something!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AINEC2013

Hi. I am a maynooth student have possibly found a house in Pound Lane. 3 bedroom - 1 single, 1 double and 1 twin.
    Need 3 other people to fill the house, preferably final year students. Rent 400 a month.

Need answer asap

Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seeershy

Hi, my boyfriend and I are looking to share with other people in Maynooth or Leixlip. Hardly anywhere accepts couples! We are quiet, tidy and friendly! I'm working in the Library in Maynooth and he is going into second year in DIT. PM me if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ansp

Myself and friend are starting work in Maynooth next week and are looking to houseshare with one or two others and rent out one of those 4 bed houses. We are both very sound :) Let me know !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dexee

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the messages. Sorry if I never got back to you. We finally found a place and will be moving in today! It's so hard to find a place in the Maynooth area at the moment. I hope this thread will be useful for anyone looking for housemates. Best of luck everyone!

Advertisement