Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Razr Maxx

Options
  • 19-05-2012 12:13pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any idea when we'll be getting this? I heard it was this month but there's still no sign of it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

after a nightmare week with a razor years ago i would not touch a Motorola phone/device of any kind.. time might have moved on but the scars remain.

and they stick to stupid names that remind people of said scars..nice marketing there Muppets.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Well I still have the old original Razr from years ago. Its been through the wars and still keeps going somehow.

However, now I feel its time I got a smartphone and I figured I'd just go from a Razr to a Razr! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Don't be rushing out to get a RAZR, Maxx or otherwise. There were photos turned up on Flickr a few weeks ago taken with a RAZR HD, so there may be a better version in the works to try and take on the iPhone 5/S3 Galaxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I doubt they'll launch in this market tbh, Motorola never seem to anymore. Its £430 here so quite a lot for the phone really, hard to justify compared to the quad-core behemoths, unless you really need that battery life

Advertisement