Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airdroid

• 12-05-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems using airdroid lately? I updated it a week ago and ever since its not functioning as good as before the update. Sending/receiving sms's via pc desktop isn't as good as it used to be and it just seems very unresponsive.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Up dated ics and it seemed a bit sluggish but i think it's improving . GOOGLE and Apps. Try a discussion forum for your specific phone and update . LiveWire Manager is giving people problems .

LiveWire Manager is a load of unnecessary Bloatware from Sony and i can't uninstall it .
    i 'll get somebody to do it for me .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I remember using Airdroid a while back up my app APK's but I only ever got a corrupted archive from it. Was that ever fixed?

O2 have Gurus on duty every day in Henry street dublin but you might need an appointment and it does'nt have to be just o2 problems they'll tackle apps too .The branch nearest the gpo .Give a ring first ?

Advertisement