Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you voted for SF, I ask you why ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

danbohan wrote: »
    not always brigadier , but in some cases it does ,. i have , you really are confused , are you irish or not , if your irish i was not referring to you , if your english i was , make up your mind which you are

I'm not confused. You just seem to be able to be unable to answer a direct question.

Who were you referring to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

danger man wrote: »
    the queen and the one before her step in and out when they want,how do you think the british army got the go ahead into iraq after a million people marched in london to say no.she suspended the canadian parliament not to long ago and as far as i know she can do the same in australia.she bypassed parliament to give her army thegreeen light for iraq.royal decree keeps coming in to my head but its not that. i know thats not an answer but iv child under 1 arm and a bottle of milk under the other. give me an hour iv a book here some where that its in aswell as looking it up on the web.
    sorry

The Queen has no power. I think you need to do some reading up before you embarass yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

i dont for one minute believe that sinn fein think so either no matter what they say , they would not be first party to spout nonsense from safely of opposition . anyway we wont be finding out any time soon , good luck to fine gael/labour they have a poisoned chalice in hand me thinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 soucha

I have live in leitrim for eighteen years, and during that time have run into some serious probs. Not knowing any of the local candidates when i arrived, i read their blurb, then contacted them for help. Most of them simply didn reply, the odd couple that made contact went off promising they would help, i never saw any of them again until there was a local election. One man listened, advised, and continued to arrive if called, and work for me in between. He solved all my problems. That man is Michael Colreavy, sf candidate in North Leitrim/sligo. Hopefully he is now TD for same area. Then when i read sf manifesto, and having attended some meetings and met the candidates, there was no contest, the shower of fools that helped drop ireland into this recession, making all those stupid decisions that bankrupted the nation, but, they didnt ask us to help/advise/partake in any of that, leitrims share in the "celtic tiger" was zero. but now, oh yes, we are all being told we need to help, tighten those belts, just like haughy said thirty years ago. All the least able and vulnerable are being penalised, how is it when the rich had all that money and blew it, the poor are now having to pay it back? SF will reverse that as soon as they have the power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Because they gave the easy answer to the big question:
    Q. Who should pay for the mess we are in?

A. Someone else

Isn't this the answer Fianna Fail gave the bankers?

I voted SF because I wanted to see a genuine left wing party in opposition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Thread locked as it's full of abusive and substandard posting, and because the OP has withdrawn the question. It simply baffles me how posters can't discuss Sinn Fein without getting abusive. The few people who actually try to engage are appreciated.

Troublesome posts and posters will be infracted and/or banned.

/mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement