Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is "the farm"?

• 01-10-2009 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I need soccers :(.

Can't figure out where the farm is at all. I assumed it was in the mardyke somewhere, but apparently its 2km or so away, which just seems a bit mad ! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Thanks a lot !

I don't know Cork though, so I'm still completely lost lol ! I'll probably end up staying in Castlewhite !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Actually could someone tell me where the hell Boole 5 is?!?! I had my first tutorial for Religions there this morning and I missed it because I couldn't find the room. There seems to be nothing past Boole 4. So i'm either completely blind, stupid or both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

booles 5 and 6 are little lecture rooms on the corridor down to boole 3. on the left as you head down. they don't look like the large booles at all, easy to miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

deRanged wrote: »
    booles 5 and 6 are little lecture rooms on the corridor down to boole 3. on the left as you head down. they don't look like the large booles at all, easy to miss.

Excellent!! Cheers for the info. I'll take another look later on when i'm back down in that area. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

You can get the number 8 bus out from the stop on the western road at castlewhite to the farm. Get off at the last stop and the farm is down the road on the right, its behind the business estate. Ask the bus driver if your not sure where your going.

Advertisement