Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for wine tasting in city

Options
  • 20-05-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi, i`m looking for somewhere to go wine tasting with small group on 1st of July in the city. The wine buff is not available that day. Can anyone recommend anywhere??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

think they do it in 1 pery square (that posh place)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

There are usually groups "wine tasting" around Parnell St/Colbert Station most days of the week...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

As a regular at the one in No1 Pery square I cant but recommend it best way imo to spend 20 quid.

Try anywhere between 5 and 8 wines usually on a given theme italian wines being last month. Its on once an month

I know ppl think its a posh spot but I love it up there and I aint posh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭irishproduce

sioda wrote: »
    As a regular at the one in No1 Pery square I cant but recommend it best way imo to spend 20 quid.

Try anywhere between 5 and 8 wines usually on a given theme italian wines being last month. Its on once an month

I know ppl think its a posh spot but I love it up there and I aint posh :P

I did this too as part of a work gig.
    Nice thing to do, all the girls get dressed up in dresses with pearls etc.
    Getting hammered basically :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Next door off License in Raheen actually do a wine tasting. Ring him for details I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Cooper's Wine had great wine tasting nights at UL a number of years ago. Got well hammered there and came away with a large number of open bottles of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Dolans put ona wine tasting evening for us in work last year, might be worth a shot.

Advertisement