Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout tactics

Options
  • 12-05-2002 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭

I've just run into a problem with FOT - NPC speech text isn't displaying, whcih means I also can't get into barter screens with the quartermaster etc. Always happens when I get to the 2nd bunker but once activated it's there even if I restsart. Latest patch installed etc - ring any bells?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

all the fallout games are buggy as hell, comes from so god-damned big, i remember Fallout 2 was near unplayble without the patch

i think i got that (its been a while), but i just reloaded an earlier game and it worked next time, it's tough having to replay large chunks cos of daft bugs

my real trouble was with disappearing vehicles, and vehicles getting stuck on terrain

fantastic game all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

What makes me laugh is that theres a no-save tough guy mode but there's no way you could run the game without saving every 5 minutes.

Wonder what the buggiest game ever released was?
    My vote goes for I-war's 50 meg "patch the installer" job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭TetsuoHashimoto

:)
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Originally posted by TetsuoHashimoto
    :)
    :p

not really a valid opinion

Advertisement