Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost

Options
  • 24-05-2002 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

There's a movie showing this in-development Russian game in action in this months PC Gamer. (Actually, there's also a small developer's diary piece inside on the dev. team)

The quality of the DIVX isn't fantastic, nevertheless I must say that I was really impressed by the look of it. The naturalistic exteriors with vegetation a-plenty and the general fluidity of the gameplay really made me sit up.

Has anyone else seen the movie or even heard of the game?

For the broadbanded of you, I've found the movie on the developers' site: http://www.gsc-game.com/df_downloads.asp

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yes I read a preview of this game. Graphically speaking the game really impressed me. I just hope everyhting else will slot into place.

Advertisement