Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with Veronica Taylor on Irish Gaming Website

Options
  • 14-04-2015 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Hey, folks, I thought you might be interested in this one. Following Pokécon in Dublin last week, I had the chance to interview Veronica Taylor, who's best known for her work as Ash Ketchum in the first eight seasons of the Pokémon anime. I asked her a few questions about her role as Ash, his personality and Pokémon in general. If you're interested, you can find the interview HERE.

Also, I've gotten the go-ahead from mods to post this. Thanks, folks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, I okayed this. I have to say, well done on getting the interview, this is a fairly huge thing to have :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nice interview!

I met her before briefly at nom con ages ago. Like you say she's genuinely a lovely person :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Cheers, lads. Thanks for taking the time to read it. Yeah, I agree, she is absolutely charming. A real upbeat, feel-good lady.

Advertisement