Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

central locking problem.

Options
  • 09-10-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

hi, i have a 09 audi a4 diesel saloon.
    a problem has developed with the central locking, its the drivers door that's giving the trouble.
    when i lock it with the remote, it locks. when i open it, all doors unlock except the drivers door.
    i turned on the single door opening, and drivers door did not unlock.
    i double click on the remote and all doors open except drivers door.
    the auto lock works over 5mph.

if i am in the car, get out, shut the door and don't lock it, i can open the door. is just when i lock it with the remote it won't open. if i lock it with the button on the inside, and reach out, it won't open.
    i locked it with the remote, clicked it to unlock, and them put in the key and i heard another click and it opens then.
    any ideas!

Comments

Advertisement