Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for portacabin 20x10

• 25-02-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Mods:
    This seemed the appropriate forum but feel free to move.

Hi,
    I've been looking for a 20x10 portacabin and have tried all the obvious avenues but all the businesses that sell/hire them thier prices are very high for second hand units and are all ex VAT.
    anyone here know of anyone selling one or somewhere i can get one reasonably priced?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

donedeal always has a few, pickup/delievery/setdown on base is often where the extra costs are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

I doubt this is of any use but I will be selling my site container/office come end of my build, hopefully May/June time.....

I bought it from -snip- and its a dedicated office etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭G2DG

I know there was a GAA Club in Mullingar looking to off load similar a while ago. PM me if you want more details or look up St Lomans GAA, Mullingar on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2 phil straw

miller_63 wrote: »
    I doubt this is of any use but I will be selling my site container/office come end of my build, hopefully May/June time.....

I bought it from -snip- and its a dedicated office etc...

MILLER 63. What size is portcabin. also looking for price etc where your based. pm me with details.could be interested.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

phil straw wrote: »
    MILLER 63. What size is portcabin. also looking for price etc where your based. pm me with details.could be interested.

Welcome to boards. Try miller63's PM function

Or done-deal Or adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

My 20x10 Office cabin is available in two weeks. Drop me a PM before I put it up online for sale

Insulated, secured 20x10 with full electrics and storage heaters. Security door and internal door.

Collection only from Navan.

PM for price.

Advertisement