Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

threadless.com

Options
  • 14-02-2008 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭

www.threadless.com

I stumbled upon this fantastic t-shirt site a couple of months ago and i've already made a few purchases which i'm delighted with, i'm not a big fan of the whole "novelty t-shirt" thing but i like these ones, if they can be classed as novelty.

Is anybody else a fan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭ohlordy

Have bought some stuff yeah, like a lot of the designs but dont buy too much cos I am very picky about t-shirt colours and there aren't enough on blue/navy/red for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I like the designs but the actual t-shirt quality I wasnt too mad about, feels a bit heavy and I dont like the cut. Theyre nice for lounging around in but I wouldnt wear one if I was going out at night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Oh yes I am. Love 'em. NEver got the courage to get one, there are always wayyyy too many choices, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

The designs are brilliant - I wouldn't really class most of them as novelty. Like speedboatchase, I thought the fit was a bit off (arms were slightly baggy) but nothing too serious. The quality was fine, especially for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Yeah i get what people are saying about the fit, i'd rather pay an extra few bob for a better quality t-shirt, Fruit of the Loom wouldn't really be cutting edge design now in fairness, it's a shame as the designs are really unique.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

i love them, the designs and the cut!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

for the price, some of them are very nice, i have around 10 or so, not all of them are novelty-esque, alot of variet so go for what you like. They sell out pretty fast though

Advertisement