Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linx 7 Windows 8.1 Tablet - €44 from Meteor (with CeX trade-in)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Yellow Lumia is still in stock for me, tablet is currently OOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ah sh1te .. sorry I cancelled the order now :/ still a decent tablet for the monies without the phone

GBX wrote: »
    Ah sh1te .. sorry I cancelled the order now :/ still a decent tablet for the monies without the phone

did they accept your cancellation request?

Just got a shipping notice for the standalone €69.99 Linx7 I had bought yesterday, I guess they didn't get the cancellation request in time.
    Oh well, I can send it back to them or reject the parcel.

Unless if a boardsie wants it, brand new in the box for €69.99, since they are OOS now. €69.99 is still a decent price.

My phone + tablet bundle that I ordered a few hours ago should ship tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday.

By the way, DPD is the courier they are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Just placed order for this deal now, had one in basket for a while trying to be good and not get it :D Gave in now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,562 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

long_b wrote: »
    Phone out of stock. Does the offer apply to any other models?

The offer applies to any smartphone

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭IrishB.ie

GBX wrote: »

Linx back in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

wonder will they have them in stock tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Zardoz

IrishB.ie wrote: »
    Linx back in stock

Yip just bought it and the Huawei Y550 for 120 euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Thinking of getting this and keeping the phone too. Will it be locked to meteor? How much will unlocking it cost me?

• Advertisement

Thinking of getting this and keeping the phone too. Will it be locked to meteor? How much will unlocking it cost me?

Yes the Lumia will be locked to Meteor. It is €20-€25 to unlock the phone via a code from eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭podge3

Don't forget Fatcheese are offering €10 for a new Meteor number.

Probably won't pay out :rolleyes: but it'll cost you nothing to go through their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Questionable?

Does this come with the free year of Office 365 does anyone know?

Does this come with the free year of Office 365 does anyone know?

Yes, with 60 mins free calls on Skype and 1TB of cloud storage also included.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Both Linx and phone in stock for me right now. Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Great deal. Scorchio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 egphy7dsm93tk5

Everything back in stock apart from phone in black, Picked this up too ! Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Just ordered. According to the CeX website only 3 phones in stock. That won't be an issue soon lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Jhcx wrote: »
    Just ordered. According to the CeX website only 3 phones in stock. That won't be an issue soon lol
    phones gone again. Tablet still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

All calls or just local calls in Ireland?

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Yes, with 60 mins free calls on Skype and 1TB of cloud storage also included.

• Advertisement

funnyname wrote: »

Call landlines and mobiles in: Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, and United States.

Call landlines only in: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia (excluding rural areas - LEX), Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta only), Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

funnyname wrote: »

Not too sure to be honest, saw it mentioned here http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-linx-8-review-the-sub-100-windows-tablet-experience

• Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm still waiting on confirmation my original order has been cancelled or at worst shipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great deal, thanks for posting. For someone who actually wants both the phone and tablet, particularly stellar.

FUBA.

Black 530 back in stock and trigger pulled.

FUBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

dodzy wrote: »
    phones gone again. Tablet still there.

Ya I'd did say last few remaining. Got just in time so.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,964 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Order for both just got confirmed. Now I already have that same Linx tablet and I also have a Lumia phone, but I just couldn't resist this bargain. Off to install Windows 10 on the €40 tablet :cool:

Thanks OP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Bought. Happydays

Ended up buying the same deal again, the parents could do with a tablet. And the mother would like the Yellow Lumia I'd say. :p Drag her away from her ancient iPhone 4 8GB :D

Too good a deal to resist.

By the way, my single tablet order (€69.99) came from Meteor today - fantastic packaging from both Meteor and Linx - looks very premium! It will be going back though as they never cancelled it in time. They send you a prepaid envelope for returns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Ordered :o

Advertisement