Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hollister 50% off .

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Hollister's target market is 14-18 years olds, who naturally have a different body shape to full adults. I'd imagine that's the clothes are seemingly tight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

jaymcg91 wrote: »
    Hollister's target market is 14-18 years olds, who naturally have a different body shape to full adults. I'd imagine that's the clothes are seemingly tight.

Im only 19, have I changed that much in a year? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

deise_girl wrote: »

Only you know that (jks) :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭skinny90

Anyone have discount codes for full price items?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

skinny90 wrote: »
    Anyone have discount codes for full price items?
    If u get on their email list they will send them out to you every now and then. Never pay retail!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭BrianHenryIE

jaymcg91 wrote: »

I'm 30 and can't complain about their plain white t-shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

deise_girl wrote: »

Yes, welcome to old age. Collect your walking stick at the door.

Ordered a jacket, usually somewhere between a medium and large. Went for large. Just fits so happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

I usually wear an XL when I buy jumpers but when it comes to Holister I have to take XXL and you rarely ever find them on there.
    I recently bought two jumpers in the sale and arrived after a couple of days. The size is perfect but they feel paper thin and they feel like you could pull them apart if you're not careful when you pull them on and off.
    http://eu.hollisterco.com/shop/eu/dudes-sweaters-sale/huntington-beach-v-neck-sweater-3842570
    They look nice but they feel really cheap....

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

15% off entire order until March 2nd instore and online
    Code 8406319774255091

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Slipshaney wrote: »
    15% off entire order until March 2nd instore and online
    Code 8406319774255091

That code is assigned to your account. I received a different code.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Sam Mac wrote: »
    That code is assigned to your account. I received a different code.

My bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

anyone got a code they're not using? greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

GeneralC wrote: »
    anyone got a code they're not using? greatly appreciated

Pretty sure it is assigned to that account and will only work on that account.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

The sizing is really strange. Have bought lots of items in the past and ordered the same size but I need to return some items as they are too small! The quality is also quite poor. I was really disappointed with what I had ordered. Would never order from them again as my delivery was in 2 batches and I had to return some items. They give free delivery but you have to pay to return the item. It costs e9 if you use their UPS sticker !

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

The sizing is really strange. Have bought lots of items in the past and ordered the same size but I need to return some items as they are too small! The quality is also quite poor. I was really disappointed with what I had ordered. Would never order from them again as my delivery was in 2 batches and I had to return some items. They give free delivery but you have to pay to return the item. It costs e9 if you use their UPS sticker !

I bought three items in the sale, and have to agree, i was pretty disappointed in the items..

• Advertisement
Advertisement