Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bounty Game Session PS4

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for doing this tomorrow night, Wednesday the 7th?
    Rules being the same as before - The runners can't use weapons and must have their radar turned off. Hunters can use whatever. When a hunter claims a runners bounty, that runner is now a hunter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Count me in. Good call with the radar off too. I don't think we did this the last time we played it (or if we did I missed it).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sounds cool

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

TacoMan wrote: »
    Count me in. Good call with the radar off too. I don't think we did this the last time we played it (or if we did I missed it).

I didn't get to play last time but surely the radar was off for the runners when ye played. It could go on for ages if it wasn't off

I think radars were on but both parties were allowed to use weapons. This was a few months back on PS3, maybe there's been another one since then.

I think and i haven't played before but surely a bounty runner would have access to some weapon. Minimum should be a pistol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Mc Love wrote: »
    I think and i haven't played before but surely a bounty runner would have access to some weapon. Minimum should be a pistol.

I agree.

Another thing we could do is for the hunters to use police vehicles only. Especially if the runners have their radar off, give them some chance :D . Maybe we can do a cops and robbers style bounty game another time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Sounds good lads, what time roughly?

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I agree.

Another thing we could do is for the hunters to use police vehicles only. Especially if the runners have their radar off, give them some chance :D . Maybe we can do a cops and robbers style bounty game another time.

What if a bounty gets in a chopper or jet? I get that the hunter can just grab a jet but where does he get a police chopper? Can he just use a normal one aswell?

Sounds good lads, what time roughly?

8/9? Too early? Too late? Open to suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Yeah that sounds good to me anyway, gives a bit of time for people to get home from work and have dinner, and it's not too late either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Il be up for it sure if we do it like last time it be a bit a craic...

Not able to join. Been on for a good while today

Mc Love wrote: »
    Not able to join. Been on for a good while today

its tomorrow? :D

jackrussel wrote: »
    its tomorrow? :D

Yaaay I'll be on so :)

I should be on around 8 or 8.30, PSN permitting.

So do we make a new session? Invite only or something

Try launch a closed crew session or invite only (only danger with invite only is afaik other people from our friends lists can join).

Will be on in few mins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

That was a good laugh, myself and Johnny's great escape plan didn't work out so well :P

That was a good laugh, myself and Johnny's great escape plan didn't work out so well :P

The execution of it just wasn't there. I think it's ok to use the word epic here, as in epic fail :D

• Advertisement

One thing I learned from the game last night is that I don't know the map as much as I thought I did

• Registered Users Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Any vids of last nights shenanigans?

I haven't used the PS4's record function yet, but I wish I did last night. Bryan and myself decided to head to the high seas to avoid the hunters. The hunters copped it fairly quickly and headed after us. Cue scenes of helicopters and Luxor jets nosediving into the sea trying to take us out. It was very funny....until Frankie scoped me from the shore with a very impressive sniper shot ;)

Another highlight was when one of the hunters tried to kill me in the water by flying a Luxor at me. Just as the Luxor was about to hit me, my boat hit a wave sending me into the air and over the swooping Luxor which ended up in the drink.

#yolo

It was a great event - the hunting is definitely harder than it looks!

We should organise one more often it was great ole craic...have it no sticky bombs etc for hunters and it be that bit harder... Bit a banter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Im up for this too, let me know when you plan on hosting another one, sounds fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

Hopefully we can get one in over the weekend. Sounds like great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Anyone up for an impromptu bounty session?

• Advertisement
Advertisement