Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Comic Codes for Sale

Options
  • 05-11-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I'm selling the digital codes for the following comics:

DEATHLOK #1
    AXIS CARNAGE #1
    SPIDER-VERSE TEAM-UP #1
    SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #32
    THOR #1

Each code is €1, all transactions through paypal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Ooh good idea if the mods allow it! I have a few codes and subs myself

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dave1138

I don't see why not, it's not as if we're looking for extortionate amounts of money like. €1 per code sounds really fair to me, and it's not a case of selling on crappy condition comics at obscene prices

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'm guessing that the sitewide "selling stuff? go to adverts.ie" rule would apply here, but I shall check with The Powers That Be.

(They may not want anything at all to do with it, since the transferability of the codes is a wonderful grey area as far as the legal side is concerned...)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Unfortunately, I've confirmed that when similar sorts of questions have come up from moderators in other sections of boards the answer has always been "Post on adverts.ie". At which point the existing rules apply - ie you can post in the Comics for Sale thread (once per batch of items for sale!) and link to your adverts.ie listing. All offers/dealing should take place on adverts.ie.

I'll close this thread accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement