Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test in Limerick

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Got my Driving Test confirmation today, set for Woodview at start of February. I'm worried that the treacherous driving conditions at the moment might not give me enough time to get sufficient practice in, do the posters here think I should defer it or wait for the conditions to improve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭phog

Lots of questions that only you know before someone could offer advice.

How much driving have you completed already? Have you had driving lessons? How many? How competent a driver are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

phog wrote: »
    Lots of questions that only you know before someone could offer advice.

How much driving have you completed already? Have you had driving lessons? How many? How competent a driver are you?
    I think I'm a competent driver, its the reversing round the corner that's my Achilles heel, failed it before on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

There may be a lot of cancellations due to the weather which could possibly push your date back and give you some more practice. At the same time (speaking for today) Woodview didn't cancel any which suggests that the area is good for driving - maybe you could get some practice out around there?

Full details of cancellations on http://www.drivingtest.ie/drivingtest/

How long ago did you apply btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

concussion wrote: »
    There may be a lot of cancellations due to the weather which could possibly push your date back and give you some more practice. At the same time (speaking for today) Woodview didn't cancel any which suggests that the area is good for driving - maybe you could get some practice out around there?

Full details of cancellations on http://www.drivingtest.ie/drivingtest/

How long ago did you apply btw?
    I applied before Christmas but only got the confirmation email today. Pretty icy around the Woodview roads I can assure you concussion!

Advertisement