Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sportsdirect 20% off code Irish Site - (ie.sportsdirect.com)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

bailey99 wrote: »
    Code working fine for me

Do you have to add your payment option first before you can apply the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

Do you have to add your payment option first before you can apply the code?

No, just after you confirm your address your asked for payment details and its there you enter your discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

3 day delivery for a small package - no complaints with that!

(Got the discount too.)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

blindsider wrote: »
    3 day delivery for a small package - no complaints with that!

(Got the discount too.)

did the discount come out on your credit card or just as you were processing your order? cause i've heard a few complaints that when payment actually hit, there was no discount applied

i need to order a good bit of stuff but can't till feb, and also i had a big order and got the discount back in december, so i'm not sure if you can get the discount twice so can anyone let me know if they got it the 2 times?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

You apply the discount code at checkout.. just goto checkout and try it. If it applies then 'appy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Seve OB wrote: »
    so can anyone let me know if they got it the 2 times?

Yep I ordered twice using the code both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Just made a small order there, thanks OP. Sportsdirect is great for reasonably-priced running gear.

What's with the £10 cashback thing? It looks dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

did the discount come out on your credit card or just as you were processing your order? cause i've heard a few complaints that when payment actually hit, there was no discount applied

i need to order a good bit of stuff but can't till feb, and also i had a big order and got the discount back in december, so i'm not sure if you can get the discount twice so can anyone let me know if they got it the 2 times?

Discount visible during checkout.

blindsider wrote: »
    Discount visible during checkout.

ok, be interested when you see it hit your card statement if the discount was actually applied when they took the money

keep us posted

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Just made a small order there, thanks OP. Sportsdirect is great for reasonably-priced running gear.

What's with the £10 cashback thing? It looks dodgy.

its on loads of websites, i just booked tickets there on ticket master and it does the same thing. actually, i think a lot of phone text things do something similar

bit of a scam, but legit in so far as they are not breaking any rules.

when you sign up, if you read the small print, you'll find there is a monthly fee they are going to charge you, so most likely not worth it. i'm sure you probably get something for your monthly fee but god only knows what, maybe an email full of promotions :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

ok, be interested when you see it hit your card statement if the discount was actually applied when they took the money

The discount is applied straightaway and that's what shows on your bank statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Discount code still works today.

anniehoo wrote: »
    The discount is applied straightaway and that's what shows on your bank statement.

yes, but a few people have said that when it hit their bank, they didn't actually get the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

wait4me wrote: »
    Discount code still works today.

Anybody tried it today? Not working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Mad Benny wrote: »
    Anybody tried it today? Not working for me.
    Just tried it there - seems to be working

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Make sure you are ordering on the Irish site http://ie.sportsdirect.com/ rather than the UK one. Discount doesn't work on UK one. For anyone with kids into sports have a look at the Diadora socks http://ie.sportsdirect.com/diadora-football-socks-mens--419131?colcode=41913190 at €0.83 and that's without discount. Ordered a few pairs and great quality

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Code seems to work, but i can't process the order on anything for some reason. Neither Paypal nor Visa will process. Anyone else have trouble with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Just bought stuff through paypal minutes ago and went fine

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Spazdarn wrote: »
    Just bought stuff through paypal minutes ago and went fine

Yeah, was just me. Good old BOI cancelled my card without even notifying me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rf1980

tried IRE20 on the site today and it does not seem to work - "IRE20 - This discount code is not valid." Anyone have any others? Also, the delivery at 7EUR seems to have increased a lot since I last used a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭_Jumper_

Can a mod not change the title to tell people its the irish site!!?

Must be over a month of this back and forth its working/its not wrking.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rf1980

_Jumper_ wrote: »
    Can a mod not change the title to tell people its the irish site!!?

Must be over a month of this back and forth its working/its not wrking.

my bad. tried ie.sportsdirect.com and the code works. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ordered last night
    code still works

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

IRE20 still works today. Just placed an order

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Worked for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

code working just ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Worked just now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭leftfooter

Worked for me, just ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Still working. Fantastic bargain alert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Worked 5 min ago. Guys7Dolls BE CAREFULL OF THE £10 CASHBACK you are charged montly

Advertisement