Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue Helicopter

Options
  • 23-10-2008 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Curiosity eating away at me here , while driving on Childers road this morning around 8:45 I saw the rescue helicopter hovering somewhere over Rosbrien . Now it looked too close to be the obvious ... that being the hospital , it looked more like it was hovering over the new raod that is being built . The curious part is that I can't think of any reason why the helicopter would be of more use than one of the local ambulances .

So , anyone else coming in from that area see anything ? or do I need to go to specsavers ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

did hear the ambulance going via the new corbally slip road (pa healy road)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

oh rite..thats probably what woke me up today so! i live near caherdavin..thought it was a very low plane but it was probably that hellicopter heading back to shannon..makes some racket!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

it was hovering over the river for ages this morning at about 9.15am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

The helicopter was out looking for my aunt, Nuala McHugh, who has been missing since Budget Day. We'd be grateful if you would visit her page on missing.ws and have a think about whether or not you might have seen her.

http://www.missing.ws/_missingPersons/missingPerson.asp?id=774

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Sorry to hear about your aunt , I had a look at the website and made the rest of my family have a look also , hope you have a good out come to this .

• Advertisement
Advertisement