Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ouch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Not giving enough of the sweet stuff, eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

"ex-girlfriend" damage,heh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,644 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

My friend's mother dropped his Gibson SG while cleaning the room, and damaged one of the machine heads. But that doesn't beat that poor guy's squier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I've already been warned by the girlfriend several times that if I ever cheat on her (which isn't likely in fairness) then she'll play dodgems with my guitars and her car. What I'm worried about is, what if I'm framed?

You'll have plenty of wood bits to build a lovely frame, don't worry :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

it's puns like that that make me miss the rep system even more

Indeed. Why keep classic material like that to yourself, that's what I say. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

John2 wrote:
    I've already been warned by the girlfriend several times that if I ever cheat on her (which isn't likely in fairness) then she'll play dodgems with my guitars and her car. What I'm worried about is, what if I'm framed?
    yeah likewise, that's the first thing she'd go for if i ever cheated:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Ouch indeed, Look at the wiring cavity! Or rather the lack of!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I hide my guitar from my gf.

It's easiest for all concerned.

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhh I get what's going on here, the penny has dropped. It wasn't his "ex-girlfriend" at all.

Y'see, he read about the folding guitar and thought he'd see if his Squier would fold in half. When it proved a little stiff he decided to give it a little 'encouragement' :p

Dammit, foiled again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

doesn't beat my friends dad who caught him doing something "bad" ;) and smashed his 1000euro washburn guitar, but all is not lost he took insurance

If my father did something like that, it wouldn't be the guitar that be getting smashed!...

But you wouldn't do anything "bad", eh Fey? ;)

Moi? I'm a fecking Angel.

*puts on leather jacket, hops on motorbike and drives off into the distance*

Advertisement