Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how to pay on hardwareversand

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭PenguinForce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

BOI wouldn't let me transfer in the branch ( a new rule which says transfers <€3000 must be done on-line!), so I had to go through a week-long wait for a security code to be posted to me in order to do it on-line.

Then when I add the details below it says 'Payee cannot be added at this time'. I rang Banking365 and they said they can't check anything - didn't even ask me for any details. Basically if it doesn't work, tough.

Anyone seeing what I might be doing wrong? (I tried the two versions of the payee address, the one with 'Arnsberg' as well).

5eeotj.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

Just about to order there, what do I enter regards to the payment details? very confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

It seems to vary by bank.

I didn't need to put nearly as much detail as above.

Just put "Deutsche Postbank AG" "Dortmund" as bank name and address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Sorry to dig this up but it seems like the right place to add my question.

I have my order placed and they have sent me the bank details and I am adding them as a payee on my online banking.

What do I put in the "Reference" field? Should I put my order number or do I put the "Indended purpose" number that was in their email?

EDIT: Scratch that. I was able to figure it out from the AIB guide above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

use the intended purpose number

Advertisement