Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Captain

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dzeko Leicester away
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    I've been pretty confident for about a month that Hazard will outscore Costa about 7 times out of 10 at home.

Whether today is one of those days remains to be seen, but longterm its unimportant. If you keep making those type of decisions, you will benefit longterm.

As long as you are right to begin with that is! I have gone Costa but kind of wish I had gone with Hazard now seems more fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cisse Arsenal away
    irish son wrote: »
    Yeah your right, having him is enough of a gamble.
    Ive ended up with Sanchez, I don't think Chelsea will have it as easy today as people think and Newcastle are playing their third choice keeper and Sanchez likes to shoot.

I do think sanchez has slipped under the radar this week. I changed to hazard due to all the arsenal injuries and the fact the crowd could be restless if they don't score early. You could be in a nice position come 530 if the Chelsea lads have been quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I do think sanchez has slipped under the radar this week. I changed to hazard due to all the arsenal injuries and the fact the crowd could be restless if they don't score early. You could be in a nice position come 530 if the Chelsea lads have been quiet.

I went for Sanchez BECAUSE of all the injuries. His 3 stormers in a row all came when they had big players out. I much prefer having him when Arsenal have plenty of injuries. Less competition for scoring points.

If Hazard stays as is I'm confident that he'll outscore him.

Edit: not confident, hopeful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dzeko Leicester away
    PARlance wrote: »
    I went for Sanchez BECAUSE of all the injuries. His 3 stormers in a row all came when they had big players out. I much prefer having him when Arsenal have plenty of injuries. Less competition for scoring points.

If Hazard stays as is I'm confident that he'll outscore him.

Edit: not confident, hopeful :)

Both Welbeck and Giroud start today. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

my FIRST double figure captain score of the season
    feels good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dzeko Leicester away
    Hazard saves the week.

Other than that it was a terrible experience for me. Doubling up on Southampton (Clyne and Forster) with Heaton on the bench hurts so much:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Dzeko Leicester away
    Arbitrary wrote: »
    Hehe I often think like this too but I think it might be a leak. I'd much rather give the arm band to someone who is in form, over someone who is due to hit form. Giving it to Dzeko this week feels a bit like captaining Lukaku.

Be it Costa or Hazard, I can't see past 2-3 Chelsea goals, last season they shut up shop in this fixture at 2-0. A similar scoreline wouldn't surprise me in the least with a busy schedule approaching.

Leicester at home have conceded 2 goals to Everton, 3 to Liverpool and 3 to United. 3-4 city goals could easily be on the cards. Though Dzeko is unlikely to play the full 90 minutes. Costa played mid-week too (wtf Mourinho!).

Hazard rattled the wood work against Newcastle and scored from open play in the previous game. Clearly Hazard is the the most in form player of the three, in addition he's most likely to play the full 90 minutes of all three options.

Hazard is the clear choice, for now it's on him but I'm seriously considering Yaya or Dzeko as a viable option. I think there will be goals in the city game and morale is going to be high after their exploits in Rome.

I was due a correct captaincy choice :pac:, glad I didn't make any rash last minute decision. 10 man Hull and they still manage a conservative scoreline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Dzeko Leicester away
    Arbitrary wrote: »
    I was due a correct captaincy choice :pac:, glad I didn't make any rash last minute decision. 10 man Hull and they still manage a conservative scoreline.

In fairness, everything you wrote in your quoted post made perfect sense. It's nice when the game rewards it ;).

It's not nice when the game decides that Baines home to a striker-less QPR should only get 1 pt :rolleyes: :pac:...

Advertisement