Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kill Bill

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

The trailer really does rule. If anyone can tell me where the music is from, they would make me a very happy man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

The film doesn't look the mae west, maybe the trailer doesnt do it justice. lets just hope that its very clever and really well done

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The music is called "The Theme From Shin Jingi Naki Tatakai" by Hotei Tomoyasu .

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

thanx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

http://breaking.examiner.ie/2003/02/26/story89714.html

Quentin Tarantino's first film in six years, Kill Bill, has taken so long to film and grown so much in scope and length that is likely to become two films, according to one of its stars, David Carradine.

“Shooting has been going on so long, with Quentin continuing to write scenes, that plans are afoot to turn Kill Bill into two 90-minute features that would be released within five weeks of each other,” the former Kung-Fu TV series star tells syndicated columnist Marilyn Beck.

If so, the film would not be ready in time for its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May, as was originally intended, but Carradine feels that would not matter. “It’s a brilliant marketing plan,” he said.

“The first film would end with a cliffhanger so that everyone would want to see the second half.”

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

cant wait it looks excellent!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I think it will be excellent. I love Tarantino's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

A Tarantino Kung-fu flic....bliss :)

I ehard about this a while back, didn't think it was so close to release....

Advertisement